Line Lead/Warehouse Supervisor
Capital Finishing is seeking an experienced Line Lead/Warehouse supervisor to help with the operations and lead a team through daily production.
Position would be responsible for operating the prime and paint production line, including set up and tear down, quality control and troubleshooting.
- Know product being run and order that it is to be run in
- Prep pallets in hold to be run
- Cut open pallets
- Make adjustments on moulder feed table:
- Line speed, photo eye, adjustments for delays, feed table, wheel speed, etc
- Set line speed, from the start of the line to the end, according to product
- Set sand speed, sander heads, line speed spray booth, line speed to product stop plate
- Pump in/pump out paint. Clean booth and area, get paint and booth ready for next day
- All adjustments to curtain coater, fan coater, gun adjustments, second booth
- Inspect product before being run and after being painted,. Identify flaws in product and how to fix
- Turn ovens on and off. Make temp adjustments according to product specifications
- Understand what temp product needs to be when palletized
- Able to perform all functions as Moulder Feed Table Operator, Poly-line Operator, and Off-Loader
- Correctly fill out packaging list and pallet tags
- Read and inspect all orders and product for customers
- Clean tips for second booth and be able to make adjustments to bander
- Troubleshoot/identify problems with spray guns and pumps. Make correct adjustments as needed
- Run machine/area with no assistance and direction from supervisors
- Responsibility for overall successful operation of production line, including supervising multiple employees.
- Material handling including loading and off loading.
- Record keeping.
- Forklift operation.
- Packaging (wrapping and banding) according to customer specifications.
- The ideal candidate will have production/warehouse experience and be able to work unsupervised while directing others.
- Forklift Certified
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Good communication and math skills.
- Attention to detail for quality control.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to safely lift up to 50 lbs. periodically.
- Must be able to wear required personal protective equipment.
- Ability to work in a hot dusty environment.
- Have or gain an in-depth understanding and operating knowledge of machine set-up and operation to include processing protocols and standards.
- Be or become forklift certified.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and Long term disability, Life Insurance, and Aflac.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan and 401(k).
- PTO, Paid Holidays, Sick Leave.
If interested please apply with contact information, employment and educational experience, and salary requirements.