INSIDE OUR DOORS
D&M Industries provides high quality doors, frames, hardware, mill work, cabinets and windows for commercial and residential building projects. We’ve supplied materials to hotels, motels, apartment and multi-family housing, assisted living facilities, student housing, government and tenant improvement projects. D&M has helped open doors from Alaska to Florida, California to Maine and everywhere in between.
BUILD YOUR FUTURE WITH US
Our cultural values define who we are and what we provide. We offer a commitment to excellence for both our employees and customers alike. Our employees enjoy an easy commute just off I-94, a friendly, clean & well lit work environment, competitive pay, opportunity for advancement, a comprehensive benefits package including Employee Stock ownership, 401(k), 7 paid holidays, AND because we donut know what we’d do without our team members, we celebrate them with donuts on Wednesdays!
This job is responsible for preparing and/or coordinating the preparation of full estimates on projects for construction as required by client’s document. Work with Hospitality Sales team and provide product scheduling and data management.
- Reviews construction documents and understands scope of work to bid
- Executes take-offs of construction documents
- Inputs take-offs into computer spreadsheet
- Obtains pricing for materials
- Reviews estimates and revisions for completeness and accuracy
- 1 year experience estimating/preparing bids for the construction industry and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Reading and writing English
- Problem solving
- Organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize conflicting tasks
- Quickly react to situations and work under pressure
- Ability to use standard office equipment including but not limited to phone, computer, keyboard, mouse and copier
- Strong computer skills, including Excel, Word and Outlook proficiency
- Exerting up to 20 pounds of force to move objects by pushing, pulling or lifting
- Close visual acuity to view computer terminal
- Inside environmental conditions