2nd Shift Warehouse Associate
D&M Industries is a 100% Employee Owned Company that provides high-quality doors, frames, hardware, millwork, and windows for commercial and residential building projects. We supply materials to hotels, motels, apartments, multi-family housing, assisted living facilities, student housing, government, and tenant improvement projects. D&M has helped open doors across the United States.
Title: 2nd Shift Warehouse Associate
Hours: 1:30 pm - 11:30 pm, Monday - Thursday
Pay: Starting at $15.00 per hour, plus $1.00 an hour shift differential. Lunches paid!
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Both written and spoken English language proficiency required.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Must have the ability to work well with others and show a positive attitude.
- Communicate clearly and effectively.
- Exerting more than 100 pounds of force occasionally and/or, 50 pounds frequently and/or up-to 20 pounds constantly to move objects by carrying, pushing, pulling, or lifting.
- Visual acuity to operate machines.
- Inside environmental conditions.
- Ability to operate hand and power tools.
- Previous production machine operating experience is a plus.
- Previous quality control experience is a plus.
- Forklift certified, or the willingness to become forklift certified.
- Ability to operate standard warehouse equipment.
Essential Job Functions
- Wear proper safety equipment and always follow proper safety regulations.
- Read, review, and follow work orders or work instructions.
- Report all maintenance needs for warehouse equipment to the lead.
- Plan and lay out work to meet shipping schedule requirements.
- Move freight, stock, or other materials to and from storage or production areas, loading docks, or delivery vehicles, by hand or using forklifts, pallet jacks, dollies, or other equipment.
- Sort cargo before loading and unloading.
- Check specifications of materials loaded or unloaded against information contained in work orders.
- Inform lead of items loaded or problems encountered.
- Examine freight to determine loading sequences.
- Prepare and maintain work records and reports of information.
- Provide advice or training to other team members.
- Sweep and clean work area.
- Regularly and reliably attend work.
- Perform other duties as required by business needs.
- 401K + Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Vacation/Sick Days
- Short Term/Long Term Disability
- Aflac Plans
- 7 Paid Holidays
D&M Industries is an equal opportunity employer.