D&M Industries is a 100% Employee Owned Company that provides high-quality doors, frames, hardware, millwork, and windows for commercial and residential building projects. We supply materials to hotels, motels, apartments, multi-family housing, assisted living facilities, student housing, government, and tenant improvement projects. D&M has helped open doors across the United States.
The Service Technician will provide field support to D&M product lines by performing service at customer job sites, often at the customers' homes.Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent listing and empathy skills.
- The ability to work independently with limited instruction.
- The ability to work flexible hours.
- Basic construction knowledge.
- Door or window installation experience preferred, but not required.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Must obtain/maintain a DOT health card.
- Both written and spoken English language are proficiency required.
- Must have the ability to work well with others and show a positive attitude.
- Communicate clearly and effectively.
Essential Job Functions
- Service and repair doors, windows, and other related products.
- Order components to fix faulty/worn-out parts.
- Understand the customers problem and determine corrective action.
- Review work orders before and after the service call to ensure that the work orders were completed and that the customer is satisfied.
- Keep team members informed of customer interactions and action is taken.
- Document all services or installations provided to customers.
- Maintain a clean work area at the customer job sites, always cleaning up after yourself.
- Maintain a clean work vehicle, keep track of tools and equipment.
- Communicate with the Quality Inspector regarding issues seen in the field.
- Complete daily vehicle inspections and report any maintenance issues.
- 401K + Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Vacation/Sick Days
- Short Term/Long Term Disability
- Aflac Plans
- 7 Paid Holidays
D&M Industries is an equal opportunity employer.