Customer Service Coordinator
D&M Industries is a 100% Employee Owned Company that provides high-quality doors, frames, hardware, millwork, and windows for commercial and residential building projects. We supply materials to hotels, motels, apartments, multi-family housing, assisted living facilities, student housing, government, and tenant improvement projects. D&M has helped open doors across the United States.
The Customer Service Coordinator manages customer queries and complaints, processes orders, and escalates complaints across several communication channels. Excellent communication and multitasking skills, a friendly, positive attitude, and a strong work ethic are required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Proven customer support experience.
- Strong phone contact handling and active listening skills.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of personalities.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Construction industry experience helpful but not required.
- Knowledge of doors, windows, and hardware preferred, but not required.
- Experience operating MRP systems.
- Ability to take a problem from origination through to root cause corrective action.
Essential Job Functions
- Maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledge and resolve customer complaints.
- Answering customer questions/concerns over the phone, and communicating with proper departments to follow up.
- Processing work orders and tickets.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues across the sales department, production, scheduling, service technicians, and shipping departments to resolve customer issues.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and providing professional customer support. Collaboratively work with multiple departments, including purchasing, operations, sales, ext.
- 401K + Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Vacation/Sick Days
- Short Term/Long Term Disability
- Aflac Plans
- 7 Paid Holidays
D&M Industries is an equal opportunity employer.