D&M Industries is a 100% employee-owned ESOP company that provides high-quality doors, frames, hardware, millwork, and windows for commercial and residential building projects. We supply materials for the hospitality industry, multi-family housing, assisted living facilities, student housing and single-family residential projects. D&M has helped open doors across the United States.
D&M Industries in Belleville, WI is hiring for a Production Associate to join our team. This position is responsible for assisting the line lead in prefinishing of pre-hung and slab interior and exterior doors. Hours are 4:00 pm to 2:00 am, Monday through Thursday.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilitie
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Both written and spoken English language proficiency required.
- Must have the ability to work well with others and show a positive attitude.
- Communicate clearly and effectively.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds frequently and/or up-to 20 pounds constantly to move objects by carrying, pushing, pulling, or lifting.
- Ability to operate hand and power tools.
- Previous production machine operating experience is a plus.
- Previous quality control experience is a plus.
- Forklift certified, or the willingness to become forklift certified.
Essential Job Functions
- Assist the line lead with daily production orders.
- Perform tasks related to the prefinishing of slabs and pre-hung door units.
- Properly package doors and molding in the required manner to ensure minimal damage during movement and shipping.
- Ensure quality products are being produced and meet specifications outlined.
- Wear proper safety equipment and always use proper safety techniques.
- 401(k) + Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Vacation/Sick Days
- Short Term/Long Term Disability
- Aflac Plans
- 7 Paid Holidays
D&M Industries is an equal opportunity employer.