$1,500 sign-on bonus! Delivery Driver
D&M Industries is a 100% Employee Owned Company that provides high-quality doors, frames, hardware, millwork, and windows for commercial and residential building projects. We supply materials to hotels, motels, apartments, multi-family housing, assisted living facilities, student housing, government, and tenant improvement projects. D&M has helped open doors across the United States.
D&M Industries in Moorhead, MN, is hiring for a Delivery Driver to join our team. This position is responsible for delivering products to various job sites within Minnesota, North Dakota, and, occasionally, other states. Drivers will generally work from 7:30 am to 4:00 pm, but occasional extended hours may be necessary. $1,500 sign-on bonus!
Essential Job Functions
- Ensure products are loaded in a manner to minimize product damage during transportation.
- Assist in loading products if the truck or trailer isn’t ready to leave D&M.
- Carrying daily vehicle maintenance checks and report any maintenance issues or concerns to the manager.
- Ensuring that vehicles have sufficient gas and are always ready for use.
- Conform to all federal, state, and local traffic laws and regulations.
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules utilizing navigation apps.
- Ability to manage time for a streamlined delivery experience.
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, and the customer is satisfied.
- Interact with customers professionally and courteously by providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling customer grievances.
- Complete paperwork showing the date of delivery and delivery location to maintain accurate records. Have customer sign paperwork to confirm receipt of goods.
- Unload materials or products at the customer location. Wear proper safety equipment and always uses proper safety techniques.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- High school diploma or GED required.
- A valid driver's license and maintain a class D, commercial, or CDL license.
- At least 1+ years of driving experience strongly preferred.
- Must obtain health card before starting position.
- Both written and spoken English language proficiency required.
- Must have the ability to work well with others and show a positive attitude.
- Communicate clearly and effectively.
- Exerting more than 100 pounds of force occasionally and/or, 50 pounds frequently and/or up-to 20 pounds constantly to move objects by carrying, pushing, pulling, or lifting.
- Forklift certified, or the willingness to become forklift certified.
- Ability to operate standard warehouse equipment.
- 401(k) + Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Vacation/Sick Days
- Short Term/Long Term Disability
- Aflac Plans
- 7 Paid Holidays
D&M Industries is an equal opportunity employer.