D&M Industries is a 100% Employee Owned Company that provides high-quality doors, frames, hardware, millwork, and windows for commercial and residential building projects. We supply materials to hotels, motels, apartments, multi-family housing, assisted living facilities, student housing, government, and tenant improvement projects. D&M has helped open doors across the United States.
The Service Technician services, inspects, troubleshoots, and repairs D&M Products for customers.
Essential Job Functions
- The Service Technician services, inspects, troubleshoots, and repairs D&M Products for customers.
- Essential Job Function
- High school diploma or GED required.
- A valid driver's license.
- Must obtain health card before starting position.
- Both written and spoken English language proficiency required.
- Must have the ability to work well with others and show a positive attitude.
- Communicate clearly and effectively.
- Exerting more than 100 pounds of force occasionally and/or, 50 pounds frequently and/or up-to 20 pounds constantly to move objects by carrying, pushing, pulling, or lifting.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Service, inspect, and repair doors, windows, and hardware. Order the needed components to fix faulty or worn-out parts.
- Evaluate warranty issues.
- Excellent listening skills to understand customer problems and identifying solutions.
- Review work orders before and after service to ensure that work orders are complete and that customer is satisfied. Document service or installation provided to customers by completing work orders.
- Interact with customers professionally and courteously by providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling customer complaints.
- The ability to work independently with limited instruction.
- Maintain a clean work area at customer job sites, always cleaning up after yourself.
- Maintain a clean work vehicle, tools, and equipment.
- Ability to work flexible hours to adapt to change availability.
- Conform to all federal, state, and local traffic laws and regulations.
- Complete daily vehicle maintenance checks and report any maintenance issues or concerns to the manager.
- 401(k) + Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Vacation/Sick Days
- Short Term/Long Term Disability
- Aflac Plans
- 7 Paid Holidays
D&M Industries is an equal opportunity employer.