D&M Industries is a 100% Employee Owned Company that provides high-quality doors, frames, hardware, millwork, and windows for commercial and residential building projects. We supply materials to hotels, motels, apartments, multi-family housing, assisted living facilities, student housing, government, and tenant improvement projects. D&M has helped open doors across the United States.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with current and potential customers while ensuring projects are accurate until full completion. This position requires organization, self-motivation, and hard work.
Essential Job Functions
- Reviews construction documents and understands the scope of project.
- Manage multiple projects and the development of each from beginning to end.
- Manage the project schedule regularly.
- Control the budget associated with the project and negotiate the best pricing.
- Negotiate contracts and subcontracts, purchase order agreements, and cost control budgets.
- Travel to job sites as needed.
- Collaborate with Estimators to complete and track change orders.
- Maintain constant communication with clients during the project and through the construction closing process.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Construction Management degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience with bidding, estimating, and plan reading is required.
- The ability to read a blueprint
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook)
- Leadership skills
- Mathematical skills
- Knowledge of doors, windows, and hardware preferred, but not required
- 401K + Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Vacation/Sick Days
- Short Term/Long Term Disability
- Aflac Plans
- 7 Paid Holidays
D&M Industries is an equal opportunity employer.