D&M Industries provides high quality doors, frames, hardware, mill work, cabinets and windows for commercial and residential building projects. We’ve supplied materials to hotels, motels, apartment and multi-family housing, assisted living facilities, student housing, government and tenant improvement projects. D&M has helped open doors from Alaska to Florida, California to Maine and everywhere in between.
Essential Job Functions:
- Loading doors, millwork and other completed products into D&M delivery trucks for transport to the customer
- Reading internal paperwork to determine items to be moved, distributed and/or shipped.
- Accurately assembling customer millwork orders from inventory and prepping for delivery.
- Ensuring warehouse and work area is organized, accessible and safe for D&M employee traffic at all times.
- Displaying proper safety procedures, including becoming forklift certified.
- Other duties as assigned.
General Physical Requirements:
- Our warehouse positions require the ability to manipulate objects of 50 pounds consistently and up to 100 pounds frequently by carrying, pushing, pulling or lifting
- Inside/outside environmental conditions
- Walking, bending & reaching for the majority of the workday.
General Mental Requirements:
- Read and write English.
- Basic mathematical skills using whole numbers and decimals.
- Ability to use tape measure or other type of measuring device.
- Written and oral communication.
- Ability to use a scan gun and loading ticket to accurately and efficiently pull customer orders.
- Ability to become forklift certified.
- Ability to operate standard warehouse equipment.
Location: Moorhead, MN