D&M Industries provides high quality doors, frames, hardware, mill work, cabinets and windows for commercial and residential building projects. We’ve supplied materials to hotels, motels, apartment and multi-family housing, assisted living facilities, student housing, government and tenant improvement projects. D&M has helped open doors from Alaska to Florida, California to Maine and everywhere in between.
Title: Delivery Driver.
About the Job:
D&M Industries in Moorhead, MN is looking for a Delivery Driver to join our team. The hired individual would be responsible for delivering product including doors, windows, and hardware to various job sites in the area while maintaining healthy client relations.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ensure product loaded is done in a manner to minimize product damage during transportation.
- Verify products being delivered are as listed on delivery ticket.
- Transport to and unload materials at customer or other designated location.
- Complete paperwork showing date and who delivered. Have customer sign paperwork to show receipt of goods. If no signature available, document time and location of product drop.
- Complete all trip tickets and log books to maintain an accurate record of driving and delivery locations.
- Perform daily inspection of truck as required by DOT regulations. Report any issues or concerns to the Shipping & Delivery Lead.
- Assist in loading products if truck/trailer is not ready to leave D&M.
- Conform to all federal, state and local traffic laws and regulations.
- Must be able to load, unload, push, pull, lift, and carry up to 100 pounds on a consistent basis throughout the shift.
- Inside/Outside conditions.
- ESOP - 100% Employee Owned Company!
- Vacation/Sick Days.
- Short Term/Long Term Disability.
- 7 Paid Holidays.
- Free Donuts on Wednesdays!
- Maintain driver's license and clear record.
- Must obtain health card before starting position.