About the Job
D&M Industries in Moorhead, MN is looking for a CDL-A Delivery Driver to join our team.
D&M Industries provides high quality doors, frames, hardware, mill work, cabinets and windows for commercial and residential building projects. We’ve supplied materials to hotels, motels, apartment and multi-family housing, assisted living facilities, student housing, government and tenant improvement projects. D&M has helped open doors from Alaska to Florida, California to Maine and everywhere in between.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ensure product loaded is done in a manner to minimize product damage during transportation.
- Verify products being delivered are as listed on delivery ticket.
- Transport to and unload materials at customer or other designated location.
- Complete paperwork showing date and who delivered. Have customer sign paperwork to show receipt of goods. If no signature available, document time and location of product drop.
- Complete all trip tickets and log books to maintain an accurate record of driving and delivery locations.
- Perform daily inspection of truck as required by DOT regulations. Report any issues or concerns to the Shipping & Delivery Lead.
- Assist in loading products if truck/trailer is not ready to leave D&M.
- Conform to all federal, state and local traffic laws and regulations.
- Must be able to load, unload, push, pull, lift, and carry up to 100 pounds on a consistent basis throughout the shift.
- Inside/outside conditions.
- 401K Plan
- ESOP - 100% Employee Owned Company!
- Vacation/Sick Days.
- Short Term/Long Term Disability.
- 7 paid holidays!
- Free donuts on Wednesdays!
- Maintain CDL-A license.
- Must obtain health card before starting position.